A workshop that offers the opportunity to delve into 12 profound lessons and questions of this life that we participate in. And learning the ways to make the changes in our lives, for now, and the future.
Some of the 12 lessons we’ll be discussing in this course:
- What is the difference between the value of internal and external?
- What is the difference between love and control?
- Learning to walk away from people who say they love you, but who end up hurting you.
- Learning not to become someone’s possessions in the name of love.
- Learning not to twist oneself up to fit into someone else’s plan, or to be what someone else thought you should be.
- Learning not to become a pawn in someone else’s game, and to find the strength to walk away from such games.
- Learning the difference between friends and acquaintances.
- Learning to value one’s life and to value the limited time we have.
- Learning not to base our worth on the judgment of others, regardless of whether those judgments are good or bad.
- Learning to follow one’s own dreams and to listen to your inner voice, and to trust one’s self.
- Learning that it is important’s to become a person of value, and what to admire that value in yourself.
- Learning the value of every person. Remembering that everyone is someone’s child, regardless of what they have.